Salvatore P. Candela, EA, ATA, CTC, CTRS, NTPI Fellow
Salvatore P. Candela has more than 26 years of diversified professional experience in tax representation, tax planning, small business accounting, and personal and business tax preparation. His practice is concentrated in representation of taxpayers before federal and state administrative agencies, corporate taxation, and compliance services. He uses his years of real world experience to promote business and personal tax planning. He aggressively represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS, and is committed to helping his clients resolve their IRS problems - Once and for all!
He has more then 26 years experience in IRS collection proceedings, IRS audits, and administrative appeals, and the use of bankruptcy to resolve IRS controversis.
He is ao-auther of the bestselling book "Breaking the Tax Code" and was quoted in a USA Today article about Americ'a Leading Tax Professional. He has provided his tax expertize as a panelist on Tax Talk Today, and was a graduate level instrutor at the National Tax Practice Insitute, and has lecture around the country in such topics as "Aggressive Strategies for Clients with Income and Assets", IRS appeals, and collection alternatives.
Memberships (Current and Former):
• National Association of Enrolled Agents
• New York State Society of Enrolled Agents
• National Society of Accountants
• American Institute of Tax Studies
• National Association of Tax Professionals
• The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
• EA – Enrolled Agent
• RFC – Registered Financial Consultant
• ABA – Accredited Business Accountant
• ATA – Accredited Tax Advisor
• ATP – Accredited Tax Preparer