Do you think you pay too much in taxes? Are you confident you’re taking advantage of every legal tax break? Do you wish your tax advisor did more than just file your tax return?
I have bad news; I have good news; and I have more bad news.
The bad news is, you’re right! You do pay too much tax. You’re probably not taking advantage of every legal deduction. And most tax professionals (including CPAs) do little more than record history, putting the “right” numbers in the “right” boxes on the “right” forms.
The good news is, you don’t have to feel that way. You just need a better plan. Tax Planning is the key to beating the IRS, legally.
The “more” bad news is that time is running out. Some of the most valuable strategies have to be put in place by midnight on December 31. Otherwise, like Cinderella’s carriage turning into a pumpkin, you lose them forever!
Yes, YOU can beat the IRS!!
Our tax planning/reduction service gives you a plain-English plan for minimizing your tax. Clients just like you have used these strategies to save thousands (even tens of thousands), year after year. You owe it to yourself to make sure you’re not missing any legal deductions.
Call TODAY to schedule your tax savings appointment and you too can SAVE thousands of your hard-earned money, year after year.
The precedent that our tax planning/reduction work relies on is a federal tax case that was decided decades ago called Helvering v. Gregory, 69 F.2nd 809 (CA2 1934).
In that case, famed Judge Learned Hand was quoted as saying:
"Anyone may so arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes."
Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.